Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party!

**Due to circumstances within my control :) the 12th Day of Christmas will be posted tomorrow evening.  Until then, enjoy the great links below and link up your own!

The 12th day of Christmas will be shown in it's entirety tomorrow, but I have more than one project for the big finale so I decided to devote today's post to some of your great links.

Tru Tales Feats has my wheels spinning with this project--I am on the hunt for decrapitated tables!
This adorable Christmas display from Cottage Hill makes me smile!
A great rustic hutch was shared by Dream Home DIY.
Tattered and Inked scrap wood monogram is a simple idea with lots of impact.
Pillows to die for from Yours, Mine and Ours!
And Sassy Sites Letters to Santa makes me want to write the old guy a letter!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my little snow guys and as always, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my plant stand! It was fun to build and just what I needed. Thanks, also for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my big h! I'm glad you like it- thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky,
    Thanks for hosting.
    Looks like a lot of great projects again this week!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love old 'farm' tables. Can't wait to see what you do!

    Thanks again for hosting. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features, Becky. The multi-table creation is quite unique.

    Be sure to check out my fantastic year-end giveaway and join me for my linky party.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features this week!

    Just wanted to say thanks for hosting this fun party!

    Happy Holidays!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many great things to look thru! have a fantastic weekend!

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!