I love the refashion craze--this sweater from Simply Step Back is a great example!
And speaking of sweaters, Christina's Adventures made a little art with some great texture.
My Shabby Chateau created the sweetest Parisian Christmas cards.
Pickles and Paper conquered her fear of vinyl and dressed up her front door.
Mustard Seed Memories made some kitchen art that really pops!
And this furniture makeover by The Frosted Gardner is drool worthy!
Looking forward to lots of lovely ideas this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!