Sorry I have been somewhat absent--lots of computer problems over the last week or two (new laptop dead, router dead, home computer ancient SLOW dinosaur...). We are still working on it all, which gives me an excellent opportunity to work on patience, priorities, not stressing over things, etc. Check out a few favorite links from last week:
The Painted Hive shared a bedroom reveal redone in junkalicious style!
Boogieboard Cottage (how great is that blog name?) is getting in the holiday spirit with some simple burlap and pipe cleaners.
Look at this sweet, rustic frame from Emerald Cove.
Hook em horns, at least for a unique jewelry organizer like this one from Life in Rehab.
Polka Dot Lane's nursery art is ADORABLE!
Here is a new twist from Jellybean Junkyard on subway art--an advent calendar--cute and less fattening than the eat a chocolate a day variety.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!