Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party

What fun and fantastic ideas you all linked up.  Thanks so much, I am honored that you take the time to share with us all!  Here are some things you might have missed:
Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures made a really cute art piece from a vintage screen.IMG_4939
Treasures From the Heart shared a tutorial to make these sweet bird's nests.  I am going to make a bunch to nestle in the branches of my Christmas tree.
This little bird from The Little Green Bean is so stinkin' adorable.
Kensington Cottage made marvelous mod podged map balls.  Don't they look like they belong in Pier One?
Frou-FruGal made some creative pumpkins from pipe strapping tape.
My kids loved this cowboy pizza from Back Country Drive--even made some gluten free for hubby!


Please remember to make sure your link works--there have been a few lately that I have not been able to open. Thanks!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines 
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!







10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, how adorable is that bird, all snuggled up for winter. i love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those nests are too cute! I am off to check them out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature!! I just made more little birds, trying to get them in my shop tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky,
    Thanks for hosting, and for featuring my flower bird nest!!

    blessings

    barbara jean
    PS Love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love birds! Thanks for having all of us and have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Becky. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up. I added my altered recipe cards. Love your blog and added myself as a follower. p.s. as if you didn't already know...that bird is stinkin' cute!

    Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky thanks so much for featuring my little map balls! If you, or anyone is interested I am giving some away! Just go to http://kensingtoncottage.blogspot.com and look at the giveaway section, and you'll see it there.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky - Thanks for the feature of my pumpkin. I have a copper strap one one this weeks party that I'm giving away to one of my followers. And ditto on the little bird! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting!!!! We always love to join in on the fun! WOW, there are so many great ideas... where to start... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!