Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures made a really cute art piece from a vintage screen.
Treasures From the Heart shared a tutorial to make these sweet bird's nests. I am going to make a bunch to nestle in the branches of my Christmas tree.
This little bird from The Little Green Bean is so stinkin' adorable.
Kensington Cottage made marvelous mod podged map balls. Don't they look like they belong in Pier One?
Frou-FruGal made some creative pumpkins from pipe strapping tape.
My kids loved this cowboy pizza from Back Country Drive--even made some gluten free for hubby!
Please remember to make sure your link works--there have been a few lately that I have not been able to open. Thanks!Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!