Mod Vintage Life shared this fun ghost in a jar:
12 Crafts Till Christmas shared a cozy cowl scarf.
Jellybean Junkyard 's Thankful Gratitude board is a fantastic idea!
These jelly fish lights from Lucy Designs are so much fun:
A new twist in the silhouette from Pennington Point.
Junk Restore made some great nightstands from a desk!
Can't wait to see your creative stuff this week!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!