Home Hinges transformed a curbside find into a great organizational piece!
I love this silverware box make-over from Southern Inspirations:
The Paisley Cupcake made an amazing log bench and shows you how.
Tattered and Inked made some quick and easy fall art.
Looking forward, as always, to your links--thanks for sharing with us!
Under $100 Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!