Impatiently Praying For Patience showed off her great cabinet redo:
Get more bang for your buck with this 2 sided decor idea from That Looks Like Craft:
Paisley Passions has one of the most fun dining room table around!
Love some easy and beautiful paper projects like Pittypat Paperie shared:
And finally Nice Girl's Notes dollhouse is nothing short of amazing--really! Check her link out to see how she made this:
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!