Puppy had to get in this picture:
I am linking up to sweet Gail at My Repurposed Life!
Now here are some great links from last week!
That Looks Like Craft shares this adorable bird art:
Brambleberry Cottage struts her junk with this great project!
Love this bathroom redo from Hi Sugarplum!
Impatiently Praying For Patience did an amazing job on this trash to treasure project.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!