Craftopotamus showed off this great bird seed bag, yes bird seed:
Emma's Nook and Granny?
The Hand Me Down House:
The Hand Me Down House also dressed up some plain canisters:
Urban Whyte's barn door project is right up my alley, the rustic look is fabulous!
Vintage Revivals proves with this rustic sign:
Be Colorful's table redo shows the power of paint beautifully:
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :)
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate, thanks!