Thursday, June 17, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party!

Oops--running a bit behind, sorry!  Thank you all for your kind words on my post below.  I hope my simple words helped a few of you.
Some super links, as always, last week--thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Did you see this headboard from Redberry Barn?  I love the quote on it.
Need garden markers?  Here is a cute idea from Scraps and Scribbles.
Loved how Tina at The Artful Life transformed this clock!
These little furniture silhouette pictures from The Diary of Dave's Wife are simple and adorable.
And I can't wait to copy this idea from Prim and Proper!


I look forward to your creativity each week!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1.  Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2.  Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3.  Please include a brief description in link up.
4.  Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5.  Please check and make sure your link works.  If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :).

8 comments:

  1. I'm having issues with either blogger or my computer and can't seem to load any photos today. I posted your button on the blog and will change it as soon as I can!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all - but I'm sitting here with the mid-afternoon snooze bug - so the headboard just makes me want to crawl in and sleeeeeep! It's GORGEOUS!!!

    :-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Now I'm on my way to check out some of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great party with lots of wonderful ideas!

    I would love for you to join in on the fun for all three of my linky parties each week:

    ASK THE YANKEE - MONDAYS
    TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY
    TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY

    You can get the details here:

    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html

    Each party runs for six days, so come on by!

    Hope to see you there!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring me, Becky! I'm honored to be mentioned amongst such awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sweet friend was just on your blog and called me to let me know that my bedroom was being featured! Thank you so much, that made my day!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!