Well, this is my life right now--too busy, crazy , sick (just still working on getting over cold!) for blogging. I miss it and you all, but will be back to show you much more in a few weeks. Thanks for checking in, linking up, sending messages.
Some fantastic links from last week:
There are so many things you could do with these great roses from Life In My Pj's:
My Shabby Chateau is beautiful, love that blue!
Shadywood Chic shows us an INEXPENSIVE way to give cabinets a new look.
The Wonders of Doing made a $5 table look priceless,
Mary The Kay The Blog shows some great teacher gifts just in time for the end of the year.
Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :).