Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party!!

Well, this is my life right now--too busy, crazy , sick (just still working on getting over cold!) for blogging.  I miss it and you all, but will be back to show you much more in a few weeks.  Thanks for checking in, linking up, sending messages.
Some fantastic links from last week:
There are so many things you could do with these great roses from Life In My Pj's:
This tray fro My Shabby Chateau is beautiful, love that blue!
Shadywood Chic shows us an INEXPENSIVE way to give cabinets a new look.
The Wonders of Doing made a $5 table look priceless,
and who would have thunk it? Spray painted pillows from Sassy Style:
Mary The Kay The Blog shows some great teacher gifts just in time for the end of the year.
So, I can't wait to see what you got going on this week.  I am sure there are some great summer ideas just waiting for a linky party!  Thanks for sharing with us all.

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:
1.  Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2.  Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3.  Please include a brief description in link up.
4.  Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can ind you and more great ideas.
5.  Please check and make sure your link works.  If it doesn't you can delete it and try again :).

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the great party! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've been sick! :-( I hope you feel better soon... get LOTS of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. Its been going around my house as well =(

    Thanks so much for the feature! I'm very honored!!

    ~Ela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting each week Becky! I hope that you get feeling better real soon!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features. You take care of yourself and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, Sending a little prayer up for you tonight and hope you are feeling much better by tomorrow.
    Thanks for hosting. Blessings, vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel Better soon!
    Noticed you featured my "Front Hall Table".. was sweet of you!
    Happy Week!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I always stop in to enjoy the party, but this is the first timed I've participated. How fun!
    Blessings
    T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Becky,

    I hope you'll stop by and enter my giveaway.

    What a great linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - I hope you feel better SOON!!!!!!!! I don't even know where to start on these links...

    :-D
    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm delighted that you can use the free graduation gift tag download. Hope it makes your week a little easier. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo cool! Great linkies...can I join? cherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for featuring my tray! What a nice surprise! We just got back from vacation last night (Paris!), so I am trying to get caught up on all my blogging, that I so desperately missed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!