Check out these links from last week:
A plethora of different ideas to make decorative balls from House of Hepworths:
I am looking for a fence rail to copy this creative planter idea from the Thiftress:
Sweet Charli shows us how to make ruffled flip-flops,
And Peppertowne gives a great tutorial on making a bench out of an outdated 8o's coffee table.
Design Life made some cute stenciled burlap pillows,
and Gail at My Repurposed Life shows off her adorable plant bench made from shutters.
Thanks everyone for sharing your creativity with us and get linking this week!
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work--thanks!