The general consensus seems to be in favor of the picture linky, so I am going to stick with that. I have new questions for you, are there too many linky parties going on? Are you tired of seeing the same things at each one? Should I change my linky party to once a month? I love your feedback, thanks! And now some of last week's goodies:
I fell in love with this crate table--I want a shipping crate.
Check out this adorable PB knock-off!
I am a sucker for step ladders--this one is fantastic in the garden!
Be Colorful stole my heart with this piece:
In honor of Earth Day, look at this recycled concrete walkway--lots of work, but worth it.
and if you are hungry, try this yummy recipe from Stone Creek Market!
As always, I look forward to each and every post--I view each one and try to comment. Thanks for taking the time to link up, I appreciate it.
So on your marks, get set, link!
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.