Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party!!

Beyond The Picket Fence
*Having some problems with Mc Linky--think I got another linky tool to work, would love your feedback on these new thumbnail links.  Pros? Cons?  Also, sorry about the weird spaces in post, can't find them in HTML to get rid of them--and it looks normal in compose.
Thanks for joining me and welcome to anyone who is here for the first time.  What is THIS linky party all about?  It started with my love of the magazine 100 Ideas Under $100.  I decided to show you my own 100 ideas under $100 (I have totally lost count BTW!).  And then I decided I want to see your ideas too.  So, please join us, linking up any type of idea (I am all about good food too!) that is under $100.  Please read the rules before linking.  What did you miss last week?  Here are a few things:
Rose at Confessions of a Curb Shopaholic redid this wonderful chest of drawers, and this is her first blog entry!
La Chambre de Leah stenciled this nightstand--she did a beautiful job:
The birds over at Cedar Junction's place get to camp out in style--in an airstream birdhouse!
Bobby Pins Boardwalk gives an excellent tute on some fun and funky art.
4 Sweet Peas in a Pod is keeping time at her table,
and finally My Frugal Lifestyle tells us how to clean our dishwashers with Kool-Aid!!

Under $100 Linky Rules:

1. Please include a description in your link post.











2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.
If you haven't had a chance to check out the Junk Fest girls, hop down a post and take a look.  Oh, and a giveaway winner for commenting on last week's links will be drawn on Friday!  And if you did comment on at least 8 links last week, make sure you left a comment here.


16 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new linky :-)

    Now... in order to get rid of the extra wide spaces... thats easy-peasy. Once you have "posted" onto your blog and you see the extra wide spaces, your needing to go back into that post and just hit your "backspace" key to tighten it up. I always check my blog when I've posted anything and make adjustments. I know its an extra step, but in the long run I think its well worth it :-)
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky...I love your under $100 parties!! Can't wait to check out all the fun ideas this week :)

    If you have any projects to share, please come on over to my Tuesday Talent Show if you like :)

    www.myhouseofgiggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again Becky! I just LOVE your party!!

    Check out my new
    GIVEAWAY!!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky,
    Thanks so much for highlighting my dresser re-do! What a nice surprise to see it here. I love the new picture linky, even a beginner like me can join. I'm linking one of my ladder projects this week. It was totally free!
    Thanks for hosting this great party.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, I have been looking for some fabric that matches your Hope bench. Do you remember where you got it? It would work so well in my computer/pass through room redo. You can email me at bluerj20@aol.com Thank you so much.. I love your blog! Great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great ideas! Someday soon I will play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your party! What a great idea! Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh lala I love the little picture icons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You highlighted my sister's clock table! I'm going to go tell her, she'll be so excited. She did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these that you highlighted and can't wait to visit the links. The theme of this party is right up my (cheap) alley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, I just awarded you the Sunshine Award over at minutestospare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting again...I like the linky with the photos...I am more likely to visit more blogs when I see a picture of what they posted about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party and the show-offs - I love the nightstand and the funky birdhouse...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, I am new to your blog and so happy I found it!~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you stopped by Becolorful and left such a glowing comment. I came over here to respond and found this fun party. Thanks for hosting.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Becky!! Guess what???? You won the giveaway over at Meet Virginia!! I saw that you wanted the pink booties, if you could email me measurements or a size, and your address that would be great! I will hopefully get them out to you the first of this up and coming week! Congrats and thanks so much for entering!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!