Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Under $100 Linky Party



 Beyond The Picket Fence
Happy spring!  Thanks for linking up last week--there were so many great ideas!  Here are some of them:
I am in love with this reupholstered chair from My Repurposed Life.  I told Gail I am looking for broken cane back chairs now.
My House of Giggles made a vintage memo board from a frame--what a great place to hang it and the little birds are a unique addition.
Someday Crafts shared from her guest blogger these brilliant chicken wire frames that you can interchange the pictures with--so smart!
In My Own Style shows you how to make a pretty purse gift bag from file folders.
And Urban Whyte's French inspired necklace display is oo-la-la lovely!


So on your marks, get set, link!
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.

9 comments:

  1. Cool beans! Thanks for featuring my (jamie's) chair!
    hope you're having a great week.
    thanks for hosting this awesome party each week.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous features! I love the last one! Thanks for hosting - Can't wait to check out some links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my memo board!!! I can't wait to look at all the links this week! :)

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am joining for the first time. I keep finding so many linky parties. I love that chicken wire frame idea. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the linky party. And thanks for the reminder to check the link - it didn't work - so I updated it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First visit on your blog... you have very lovely treasures!! I LOVE that chair!! I was drooling at Pier 1 last night over 2 I 'need'... One day I want a room full of just chairs!! =) I love them! and the old rabbit picture... I love him!!

    Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and signed up to follow and added a link to the party. Thanks for letting me join in. I love your stuff!! Oh, and my parents live in MT too! It's soooo gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I found this. Next time I will sign up, it looks like great fun.

    Chania

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!