Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Link Up!

Beyond The Picket Fence
Thanks for linking up last week--it was a wonderful distraction, and much more enjoyable to look at your links than Celiac's Disease information.  Here is some eye candy from last week's party:
Chair Love (love, love love!) at Fleur Cottage.
My Frugal Family made some amazing copycat art--you have to go to her blog and check out the original price!
An adorable spring niche by Room by Room:
A headband for a headboard?  Check out Thrifty and Chic!
And Alice at Yesteryear's Jewels made this memo board from something surprising--go look and see!
Okay--so get linking :)!  Please remember to link to the specific post!
Under $100 Linky Rules:



1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work.

11 comments:

  1. So much inspiration!!! It makes me wish there were 100 hours in a day!!!

    My list:
    > Paint something white - tomorrow!!
    > Smile at the polka dot can:)
    > Tell everyone I know about the headband headboard!!

    Can't wait to see more!!! Thanks Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Hosting another week of fabulous projects! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Becky.

    Blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time at your blog and linking up. I look forward to enjoying all the other projects. Thank you for hosting. BTW -- I have a party on Wednesdays -- The Boardwalk Bragfest. Feel free to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, this is my first time linking up to your party! I am so glad to be here. Thank you for hosting, I hope you like my $0,- twig wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the project are just gorgeous but I love that white desk and chair! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting again, Becky!! I love your under $100 party :) Those featured projects are excellent! Can't wait to see everyone's links this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Barb..This is my first time here..
    I'm now a follower of yours.. I hope you will go to santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & find some ideas that might inspire you & your family/Home. I hope you will follow me too. I just finished 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. with black & white polka dots fabric..then 4 stools..a hutch..a table runner..& napkin holder..an apron..I couldn't stop! Ha! Ha! Anyway I have aprons, bows, vinyl lettering, one-painting, jewelry & Lots of recipes..so leave me a comment if you would & tell me what you think..Have a great day! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    coming very soon..Hope you will join up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party each week, it sure helps us new bloggers out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party

    and thanks for stopping by my blog and lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!