Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Oh, I hope you all are back for my Under $100 linky party. And I hope even more of you join. I truly loved all of last week's ideas and I hope you found something great too.
Here is idea #10 from me. Anything can become art if you put it in a shadow box. To make this quick shadow box I used two frames that were different sizes and glued them together. Then I painted them, sanded and stained them. Glue the glass for the top frame around the edge and pop it into place. Cover the cardboard frame from the largest frame with fabric, and glue your object on the fabric. You can do this with three frames too, of graduating sizes. The silverware was my grandparent's.
Ok, on your mark, get set, go. Link up and show us those great under $100 projects.
Under $100 Linky Rules:
1. Please include a description in your link post.
2. Only post an idea that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you tell us the cost of your project, but not a must.
3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
4. Please grab my 100 ideas under $100 button on the side bar and include it in your post so people can find us.
5. Check and make sure your link works--I often click on people's links and they don't work. If it doesn't, try again--you can let me know and I can delete the one that doesn't work--I don't know if you can.