Monday, June 15, 2009

Lots More Projects To Show

I am so behind! Sorry--last week was not the week to try to show you a project a day. First week of summer, hubby working 14 hour days in preparation of leaving for 3 weeks to take classes, rain (it is still raining today!). But this week you will see lots of things because it has to happen. I, along with 3 other ladies, are having a big junk fest this weekend with 30 + vendors! I have been making stuff, but now I really must kick it into high gear! Since I don't like to leave you without something pretty to look at, here is an old project, a drafting table that I painted with a matching stool.


And for a Monday morning laugh I thought I'd show you some goats on a roof in Victoria, Canada, because who doesn't love some goats on a roof.

6 comments:

  1. I love the table and stool. That will sell fast! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tables & stool...they will sell like lightening!

    Love those goats!

    :) Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!
    love the goat picture...way funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice painted things, and goats so cute!

    blessings,
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. The goats on the roof is actually in combs, parksville...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!