Thursday, June 25, 2009

Junk-Fest Hangover

I think I have had a Junk Fest hangover this week--have done little to no junking. I have been working in my yard and hiking with the kids and enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are some pictures from the sale--not great ones, I took them at the last minute. The sale was a success--in spite of the fact that is was freezing and rainy most of the day!


My friend Tina made these--don't you love the candle box?

These are Missy and Mary's booth--the owners of the Antique Barn where I have my stuff.


10 comments:

  1. Here from SITS.
    Love the candle box and the watering can with flowers in. The nearest I come to what you're doing is planting seeds in old yoghurt pots! Not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I'm drooling over the linens!!! Gorgeous!!! GREAT displays and set up - I'm glad it went well for you despite the weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like it was a fun show! Love the old skate with the vase and all the different cabinets. I wish it was freezing here, we are on the 3rd week of 100+ temps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the line of undies at the end -- especially the hot pink ones. I'd wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from SITS.
    i love your pictures!!!!!!
    i love me some good junk!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos. lovin the idea of glasses as card holders! who would have thunk it? your little projects turned out awesome. would have been there shopping if i could!! rain and cold....and all...
    thanks for sharing.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love to wander through your blog. Your junk funk is even inspiring. Pretty soon the kids will be back in school and we will all fall back into the junk refunkery! Happy summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whose bloomers? Great sit in from SITS! I'll be back. Great work restoring! Peace. Love. Light.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!