Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Couple Things and Next Week

Really, my titles are becoming less and less clever. Or from barely clever to not clever at all! Anyways, went to a few garage sales here. It has been raining off and on, but I was able to hit a few of them while it was dry. It is supposed to SNOW tonight, yes snow. I got this trunk for $2--what a steal!


And I got this entry bench for $25. I will keep it I think, probably paint it black. It is in great condition. I couldn't keep the sweet daughter out of the pictures.


Next week I am planning a project a day extravaganza. Yes, I said an extravaganza--not sure what makes it that, but it sounded good. So starting on Monday I will show a new project every day. Sometimes it might be 5 before midnight when I post, but it will be here. Please pray for good weather--it makes working so much more enjoyable. Here are links to last year's projects in case you missed them:
Project 1 Project 2 Project 3 Project 4 Project 5 Project 6 Project 7

5 comments:

  1. I wish the garage sales around me had stuff like that! Great find! Visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! The trunk is amazing! Love the bench too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment!

    I can't believe it's suppose to snow where you live!! That's just WILD!! Where do you live? You don't have to answer that!! You really found some great deals at those Garage sales! I've seen several blogs recently that mentioned garage sales, maybe that's a sign I should go to one or better yet clean some stuff out and have one!! Hee!!

    Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!! Stay warm!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some amazing finds there...LOVE the blue trunk....Thank you for coming by on my feature day last week...I'm so happy you did

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! love that bench, the young lady sitting on it is just beautiful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!