Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunday Verses

I did it--I think I have last week's verses down--the last two lines are still a little shaky. I used visual pictures to help me--me setting the table with a plate that said Lord on it or shaking my right hand--I am definitely a visual learner. Here is a mini tutorial on Beth Moore's blog on memorization.

Here is the verse I am working on this week:

Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times,
And the strength of salvation;
The fear of the LORD is His treasure.

Isaiah 33:6

I chose it because in these unstable times, knowing I can have a little stability is a good thing. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. i love this verse. i think it fits well into most of our lives right now, especially our financial lives...
    ~nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verse! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog. How great that you discussed my verse of the year with your family. I am learning much from it. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this verse. I really needed to read this tonight. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the kind comments.
    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't memorize. I was a vocal major in college and couldn't memorize words to songs. That didn't go over well. Bible verses, I read and hold their meaning in my heart. I just can't commit the words to memory. Not sure why. Wiring issues, I guess. If you'll send your address (my email address is primitiquesnpoetry@yahoo.com) I'll mail your giveaway book this week. It came Saturday and I am liking it already! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful verse!

    Hope you had a great day, and I hope your daughter is feeling better! I actually lost my voice from the germy sickness that's going around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just came over from Kari and Kijsa.

    I can most definitely relate to your post today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the verse! Blessings, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!