Friday, January 30, 2009

Pray for Tuesday

**UPDATE--Sweet Tuesday died on January 30th. She is healed now in heaven and in the arms of Jesus. Please pray for her family.

I found this on the SITS site and wanted to pass it on. Prayers for Harper have been amazing and she is doing so well. Tuesday is a twin with cancer who has been sent home from the hospital to be with her family. Click on the link on the side to go to her site and flood them with prayers please. I know there are so many in need of prayers. The children get to me, especially since our baby son died 8 years ago. Prayer changes things--don't be afraid to pray for miraculous healing, but also for peace and strength for the family. Thanks--and don't forget to hold those dear to a little closer and longer.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like my heart has been breaking all day for Tuesday and her family. I just cannot even imagine. I feel tears in my eyes right now thinking about it. I'm praying for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your kind words!