I have been moving slowly into this resolution thing this year. I am still in vacation mode. But, since school starts Monday, I did decide I needed to start thinking about the new year and the new changes I want in my life. I am still working on the personal ones, and I will share some of those later, but I have come up with a few blogging resolutions. I have so enjoyed blogging since I started in the spring and hope to do more of it in 2009.
I resolve to:
1. Post at least 3 times a week (this is a minimum).
2. Post more tutorials, especially using junk that is easy to find.
3. Share God's Word through verses I am memorizing and share more about how God is working in my life.
4. Show more pictures of my house--the good, the bad, and the ugly!
5. Not show too many pictures of my children.
6. Support other bloggers not only by commenting on their blogs, but by linking to them.
7. Not feel guilty if I don't post.
Okay--I think that is plenty to get me started. And because I can't stand to post without a picture, I thought I'd show this project that will hopefully be happening soon.
This is the top of the brown cabinet (see here). I have had it for a few years as a divider in my dining room (or eat-in kitchen--no formal dining room). It's always bugged me a bit--been a bit too big. I took the top off and turned it around, added fabric to the doors and now store games and cookbooks in there. I am going to add onto it and make an L shaped bench on the other side, half the L attached to the cabinet, half along the wall. We want a longer table, that can seat 3 on one side and 8 total. I will be making the table too, as this is in my budget. For now, I am happy with the half cabinet.
Have a great day!